StayZilla Refer & Earn: StayZilla Is Online Service To Book homestays, serviced apartments, guesthouses, hotels, resorts and more, from your phone. Choose from the widest variety of alternate accommodation options such as guest houses, tree houses, boat houses, serviced apartments and more. Which Is Offering Free Rs 500 Credit On Just SignUp Using Referral Code. By StayZilla Refer & Earn Program You Will Get Free Rs 500 Credit On SignUp + Extra Earning Of Credits By Sharing Your Unique Referal Code. When Your Friend SignUp By Using Referral Code And Take First Service Than You Will Get Free Rs 500 Credit.
StayZilla Hotel Booking Refer & Earn Program, Referral Code:
2) Now Register As New User
3) Use Referral Code: GAU0X6NF
4) Verify Your Mobile No
5) Now You Receive Free Rs 500 In StayZilla Credit
6) Now Click On Rfer Tab
7) Clik On Invite Friend And Share Your Referral Code
Stayzilla Referral Scheme Terms and Conditions:
- <li “> 1.1Any person who has a user account registered with Stayzilla is qualified to participate in the Scheme. Further, the User must have downloaded the Stayzilla mobile app (“App”).
- 1.2The User’s account must be in good standing with Stayzilla at the time of participation and not be flagged against fraudulent or suspicious activities. After participating in the Scheme, if the User’s account is flagged against fraudulent or suspicious activities, Stayzilla reserves the right to deny any benefits to the User without prior notice.
- 2.1A User may participate in the Scheme by sharing their personalized referral code (“Code”) generated through the Stayzilla App when the User is logged into their user account. The User may share the Code through any channel available to them including, but not limited to, email, SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook and Twitter
- 2.2A User will be deemed to have participated in the Scheme as soon as they share their Code on any of the above channels.
- Users may earn Credits through one of the following methods. Stayzilla reserves the right to add, delete or modify methods provided below at any time without any prior notice to the User.
The User may earn credits when:
- An unregistered user (“Friend”) creates a new account on Stayzilla App using the Code shared by the User
- The Friend completes a Qualifying Transaction on the Stayzilla App as a guest or a host
The Friend may also qualify for Credits as per the following conditions:
- The Friend creates a new account on Stayzilla App using the Code shared by the User
- The Friend creates a new property listing on Stayzilla App
- The Friend completes a Qualifying Transaction as a guest or a host
Credits may be denied to both the User and the Friend under any circumstances that are believed to be fraudulent or suspicious. Such circumstances include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The User makes a Qualifying Transaction in the listed property of a Friend
- The Friend makes a Qualifying Transaction in the listed property of the User
- The User or Friend creating multiple accounts to take advantage of the Scheme
If at any time the Friend’s account is found to be flagged against fraudulent or suspicious activities, Stayzilla reserves the right to deny any benefits to both the User and the Friend without prior notice.
- 4.1The amount of Credits earned under the Scheme will be equivalent to the same amount in Rupee value. For instance, Rupeesz 1000 (or 1000 Credits) will be equal to INR 1000 in value.
- 4.2Credits earned under the Scheme will expire in 1 year from the date they are credited to the User’s account (“Validity Period”). Stayzilla reserves the right to modify the Validity Period at its own discretion without prior notice to the User.
- 4.3There will be no limits to the amount a User can earn under the Scheme. However, there may be restrictions placed on the amount a User can earn in a given period of time. Such restrictions will be communicated on the Stayzilla website and App from time to time.
- 4.4Credits earned under the Scheme may not be exchanged against cash or money under any circumstances. Further, Credits may not be transferred to another user unless expressly allowed by Stayzilla.
- 4.5Credits earned under the Scheme may not be combined with any other coupon or offer being run by Stayzilla. However, Stayzilla may, at its sole discretion, allow usage of Credits in combination with other offers on a case by case basis. All such usage guidelines will be part of the respective offers being run.
- 4.6Credits may not be earned under the scheme by creating multiple user accounts. Credits accrued into multiple user accounts may not be combined into a single user account. Further, Stayzilla reserves the right to cancel or revoke the Credits accrued into one or multiple user accounts if it has reason to believe that this clause has not been adhered to.
- Redemption of Credits Earned under the Scheme
Credits earned under the Scheme may only be used towards future bookings of accommodation on Stayzilla App. Further, Credits may be used to payment only for Qualifying Transactions.
- Qualifying TransactionQualifying Transaction means a booking of accommodation made with Stayzilla for a future date conforming to the following conditions:
For clarity, a transaction with total value greater than the prevailing Minimum Transaction Value does not become a Qualifying Transaction if the user chooses to make a part payment at the time of completion.
- The booking must be done on the Stayzilla App
- The booking must be fully paid
- The booking must be done within 1 year of the date on which the Friend created their account on Stayzilla App
- The booking must have total value (including Stayzilla Markup, taxes and other fees but excluding any discounts being offered) equal to or greater than the minimum threshold communicated on the Stayzilla App at the time of booking (“Minimum Transaction Value”)
- The guest involved in the booking must have checked out after completing their stay. For clarity, if a booking is made and then cancelled or if a guest does not arrive for their stay, it will not be a Qualifying Transaction
- Sharing Personalized Referral Code
- 7.1Referrals should be used only for personal and non-commercial purposes and should be shared with people the User is familiar with. The Code should not be shared on platforms such as coupon sites, discount sites and other such platforms where it is reasonable to expect that most recipients of the code are unknown to the User.
- 7.2Stayzilla reserves the right to limit the number of new users which can use the Code or disable the User’s Code altogether if it has reason to believe the Code has been shared in contravention to this clause.