Prime Membership Renewal Offer: Amazon is offering a LOOT deal form Prime members, Here you can get flat Rs 500 cashback on Renewal Of your Prime membership. Any existing Prime member whose Prime membership expired before 31st October,2017 can renew Prime membership at Rs.999 to get Rs.500 back as Amazon Pay Balance. Existing Prime members whose Prime membership expires between 31st October, 2017 and 31st December, 2017, can renew Prime within 90 days of membership expiry and avail the offer.
Join Prime & Get 20% Cashback Upto Rs 300 On Load Money
Amazon is offering flat 20% Cashback Upto Rs 300 On Load Money By Joining Amazon Prime Till 31st Dec 2107. Amazon is want to increase its Prime members so promoting this with Amazon Add Money. So join prime and save your Rs 300 & also use benefits Of Amazon Prime.
Prime membership renewal Rs. 500 cashback offer terms and conditions-
- This Prime membership renewal offer (“Offer”) is provided to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Amazon”) on www.amazon.in, the mobile application and mobile site thereof (collectively “Amazon.in”).
- These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in. In the event of any conflict between the Conditions of Use & Sale and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail, only for the purposes of this Offer.
- All residents of India who have set India as their current country in their Amazon.in account settings and have a valid billing address in India are eligible to avail this Offer.
- The Offer is valid from 31, October, 2017 to 31, December 2017 (both days inclusive) (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon, in its sole discretion, without any prior notice and without any liability.
- Any person whose paid Prime membership on Amazon.in (“Prime Membership”) expires: (a) during the Offer Period AND where such person renews his/ her Prime Membership within 90 days of expiry of his/ her Prime Membership,; or (b) any time before the 31, October, 2017; AND where such person renews his/ her Prime Membership by 29, January, 2018, such person will receive promotional Amazon Pay Balance worth INR 500 (“Benefit”).
- The Benefit will be provided to an eligible person only on the first qualifying transaction made during the Offer Period. For the avoidance of doubt, this Offer is available only to persons who are renewing their paid Prime Membership during the Offer Period and not for persons who purchase the paid Prime Membership for the first time ever during the Offer Period.
- This Offer will not be applicable if the renewed paid Prime Membership is cancelled.
- The Benefit will be provided in the form of Amazon.in Gift Card (issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited) under Amazon Pay Balance, which can be availed on eligible products on Amazon.in subject to the terms and conditions available here. The Benefit will be credited to the “Gifts and Credits” section of the eligible person’s Amazon Pay Balance account within 15 days of the date on which an eligible person renews his/ her Prime Membership.
- Amazon reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- You are not bound in any manner to participate in the Offer. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a “best effort basis”. By participating in this Offer, you will be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms and expressly agree that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer, including the delivery/ non-delivery of the Benefit.
- These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters/ disputes in relation to these Offer Terms.