Hello Visitors, Here Is Awesome News For You. Ringing Bells Is Finally Ready With Two Lakh Freedom 251 Phones In Its Second Phase. This Phone Is Now Ready To Sell On 30 June 2016. The world’s cheapest smartphone at Rs 251 (less than $4) is here, finally. Its makers, the Noida-based startup Ringing Bells Pvt Ltd, say they have made it possible despite allegations from various quarters that such a phone would not see the light of the day. Even an FIR was lodged against the company.
Words Of Founder and CEO Mohit Goel: “We are ready with nearly two lakh ‘Freedom 251’ handsets. We will start delivery from June 30,” Goel told IANS, adding that once he is done with this first phase of delivery (of two lakh phones), he will open registration again for those who wish to buy the handset.
Freedom 251 Second Phase Mobile/Phone Booking Procedure &Its Specifications
- Screen Size – 4″ (10.2 cm) qHD IPS Display
- 1.3 Ghz Quad Core Processor
- 1 GB RAm
- 8 Gb Internal Storage
- Camera- 3.2 MP AF Rear
- Camera- 0.3 MP Front
- 1450 mAh Battery
Freedom 251 Mobile Second Phase Booking On 30th June
Details You Should Know Before Booking Freedom 251 Smartphone
- The Freedom 251 will be officially unveiled in New Delhi on Wednesday evening at an event that will be presided over by Dr. Murli Manohar Joshi,MP,with the Union Defence Minister Sri Manohar Parrikar as the Chief Guest.
- Ringing Bells says the Freedom 251 smartphone has been developed ‘with immense support’from the government and is touting it as a success story of PM Modi’s flagship ‘Make in India’scheme.
- A smartphone priced at Rs. 251 will go a long way in connecting every Indian,and like the previous government tried to take computing to the masses with the Aakash tablet,the Freedom 251 has the potential to realise the ‘Digital India’vision.
- Users also get a 1-year warranty on the phone backed by their 650 service centers across the country.