Amazon Train Of Cards-
Amazon is announced a contest Named as Amazon Train Of Cards , this offer is valid on app only, Where you can win a OnePlus 5 and amazon pay balance Up to 10000 Rs. In This Offer You Have to find cards with the given Clue. By Clue you can find product and on product page you will a card and you to claim this card make train of cards. Top 6 collector will win OnePlus 5, If You Will Find 10 Or More Then You Will Get A Chance To Win 10000 Rs Amazon Pay Balance, If You Will Find 5 Or More You Will Get chance To Win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance. And We list Here All Amazon Train Of Cards Answers. Find Your Answers below-
Amazon Train Of Cards Answers- 26 Sept-
- OnePlus 3T (Gunmetal, 6GB RAM + 64GB memory)
- BPL 80 cm (32 inches) Stellar BPL080A36SHJ HD Ready LED Smart TV (Black)
- Philips Beard Trimmer Cordless for Men QT4005/15
- Bosch 7 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (WAK24268IN, silver/grey)
- Apple MacBook Air MQD32HN/A 13.3-inch Laptop 2017 (Core i5/8GB/128GB/MacOS Sierra/Integrated Graphics)
- Lenovo Ideapad 320E 80XH01GKIN 15.6-inch Laptop (6th Gen Core i3-6006U/4GB/1TB/FreeDOS/Integrated Graphics)
- Redgear Mini 2.0 Channel USB Speakers (Black)
- Espoir Analogue Blue Dial Men’s Watch- Latest0507
- Espoir analogue blue dial men’s watch
- Sony 16GB Microvault USB Flash Drive
- UE Wonderboom Portable Bluetooth Speakers (Phantom Black)
- Timex Expedition Analog Digital Beige Dial Men’s Watch MF13
- Dell Vostro 3468 14-inch Laptop (7th Gen i3/4GB/1TB/Windows 10/Integrated Graphics), Black with Pre-loaded with MS Office
- TCL 99.1 cm (39 inches) L39D2900 Full HD LED TV (Black)
- micromax i tech 32t8260hd hd ready tv
- Q FTW2106 Marshal Touchscreen Digital Multi-Colour Dial Men’s Smartwatch
- Ambrane P-1122 10000mAH Power Bank (Blue-White)
- Senhheiser cx 180
- Dairy Milk Likables 20 G
- Gear S3 Frontier Smartwatch Stainless Steel
Terms Of Amazon Train Of Cards Contest-
This Train of Cards contest (“Contest”) is brought to you by OPlus Mobitech India Pvt. Ltd. (“OnePlus”) , (“Brand”) and is made available on the mobile application of www.amazon.in (“Mobile Application”) by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Amazon”).
Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this Contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided herein below.
These T&Cs are in addition to the Conditions of Use of the Mobile Application to which you agree by using the Mobile Application. To the extent the Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs, these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only.
For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
ELIGIBILITY Of Train Of Cards Contest-
You need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to enter the Contest:
(a) You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India;
(b) You should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon;
(c) You have a billing address within the territory of India; and
(d) You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Promotion.
Our employees, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and our affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest.
DETAILS OF THE PROMOTION AND HOW TO ENTER:
1. This Contest will be available on the Mobile Application for the duration mentioned below:- September 26, 2017 from 12:00:01 am (IST) to 11:59:59 pm (IST)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Mobile Application.
3. Amazon will be displaying four (4) kinds of cards on select product pages during the Contest Period. The number of cards to be displayed will be at the sole discretion of Amazon. In order to participate in the Contest, a customer must collect cards by clicking on them across the detailed pages on the Mobile Application. There will be 4 (four) kinds of cards displayed on the Mobile Application each with different points value: Jack, King, Queen & Ace
4. The top 6 collectors during Contest Period will become eligible to receive OnePlus 5 mobile device (hereinafter referred to as “Prize 1”).
5. Scorers collecting more than 10 cards during the Contest Period will become eligible to receive Rs. 10,000 as Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize 2”).
6. Scorers collecting more than 5 cards during the Contest Period will become eligible to receive Rs. 5,000 as Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize 3”).
7. In case of a tie amongst the customers, winners will be declared from a random draw of lots amongst those with equal points. Such selected winners will receive an e-mail notification from Amazon with a Contest question and follow the steps to be entitled to win Prize 1, Prize 2 or Prize 3 as the case maybe.
8. In addition to the above:-
a) there will be a random draw of lots amongst the customers who have drawn 10 or more cards during Contest Period , and one such selected customer will receive an e-mail notification from Amazon & will be required to follow such other steps as mentioned in the e-mail. If the selected customer follow the steps mentioned in the e-mail, the customer will be selected as winner for Rs. 10,000 as Amazon Pay Balance (“Prize 2);
b) there will be a random draw of lots amongst the customers who have drawn 5 or more cards during Contest Period , and one such selected customer will receive an e-mail notification from Amazon with a Contest question and will be required to follow such other steps as mentioned in the e-mail. If the selected customer follow the steps mentioned in the e-mail, the customer will be selected as winner for Rs. 5,000 as Amazon Pay Balance (“Prize 3”); and
c) there will be a random draw of customers who have collected the most cards in the Contest Period and 6 such selected customers will receive an e-mail notification from Amazon with a Contest question and will be required to follow such other steps as mentioned in the e-mail. If the selected customer follows the steps mentioned in the e-mail, they will be selected as winners of a OnePlus 5 phones (“Prize 3); and
9. The winners of Prizes 1, 2, 3 will be announced on site by 30th November, 2017.
By entering the Contest, you consent to being placed on a mailing list for promotional and other materials for Amazon. You may update or change your email preferences at the email preferences page.
Please note that we may be running similar contests or promotions at the same time as this Contest.
There are a total of 8 Prizes that will be under this Contest i.e. 1 Prize to each of the winning participants who are declared winners at the end of the Contest Period. The Prize will be delivered to each winner on or before 30th November 2017.
ODDS OF WINNING:
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Eligible entries are ones that satisfy the eligibility criteria outlined above and follow the steps outlined in the ‘Details of the Contest and the How to Enter’ section above.
The selection of the winners of the Contest will be aggregated by 30th November, 2017 at the end of the Contest Period. We will notify the selected participants by e-mail following the draw, and they will be required to share a valid proof of identity and age in the form of a copy of PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Indian passport. A PAN card copy is mandatory for prizes worth INR 10,000 or more. The selected participants will automatically forfeit their claim to the Prize if they do not meet the eligibility criteria or do not comply with these T&Cs. Each Prize will be awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. However, in circumstances beyond our control, we may substitute a similar alternative prize of equal or greater value in our sole discretion. If any selected participant does not respond back to any communications sent in relation to the Contest within the time period communicated by Amazon, or answers the Contest question incorrectly, he/she shall not be eligible to be declared winner of the Prize. The selected participant will also be required to prove his/her age, failing which he/she will be disqualified from the Contest. In such cases, another participant will be selected by a random draw of lots who will further be required to answer the qualifying question correctly within a time period which would be communicated to the selected participant by Amazon, in order to be declared winner of the Contest