Amazon Quiz, Amazon Quiz 24 February, Amazon Quiz 24 February 2019, 24 February Amazon Quiz, Amazon Quiz Answer Today, Amazon Quiz live Answers, Amazon Quiz 24 February Answers, Samsung Galaxy M20 Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Samsung Galaxy M20 Quiz Answers: Hi readers! Today, Amazon is offering a Samsung Galaxy M20 in Amazon Quiz 24 February. Here we are listing all the answers of this quiz. You can use these quiz to answer correctly in today’s quiz. Amazon offers many products like mobile, DSLR Camera, Amazon Pay Balance, and this time it is Canon EOS DSLR Camera. Pay & Win.
This quiz will start at 8 Am (24/02/2019) & end at 12 pm (24/02/2019). So you can participate in the quiz in between this. Refresh this page at 8 Am because we are trying to give all answers before 08:05 Am. View previous answers and join our telegram channel for loot deal alerts.
- 1 Amazon Quiz 24 February 2019 Answers – Win A Samsung Galaxy M20 Today
- 1.1 Q1.: Which Country Has Won The Maximum Number Of ICC Cricket World Cups?
- 1.2 Answer: Australia
- 1.3 Q2.: Astana Is The Capital City Of Which Eastern European Country?
- 1.4 Answer: Kazakhstan
- 1.5 Q3.: In The Hunger Games Series, What Is Weapon Of Choice Of The Protagonist, Katniss Everdeen?
- 1.6 Answer: Bow And Arrow
- 1.7 Q4.: Which Of These Is The Largest Organ In The Human Body?
- 1.8 Answer: Skin
- 1.9 Q5.: Which Batsman Holds The Highest Individual Scorer In Test Match Cricket Having Scored 400 Against England In 2003-04?
- 1.10 Answer: Brian Lara
- 2 How To Participate In Amazon Quiz 24 February 2019?
Amazon Quiz 24 February 2019 Answers – Win A Samsung Galaxy M20 Today
Q1.: Which Country Has Won The Maximum Number Of ICC Cricket World Cups?
Q2.: Astana Is The Capital City Of Which Eastern European Country?
Q3.: In The Hunger Games Series, What Is Weapon Of Choice Of The Protagonist, Katniss Everdeen?
Answer: Bow And Arrow
Q4.: Which Of These Is The Largest Organ In The Human Body?
Q5.: Which Batsman Holds The Highest Individual Scorer In Test Match Cricket Having Scored 400 Against England In 2003-04?
Answer: Brian Lara
Amazon Quiz 23 Feb Answers:
1. What is astronaut, Buzz Lightyear’s popular catchphrase in the Pixar film, Toy Story?
Answer – To infinity and beyond
2. The fictional address 221B, Baker Street is associated with which of these fictional characters?
Answer – Sherlock Holmes
3. The Game of Thrones TV show is based on the fantasy novel series ‘A Song of Fire and Ice’ . Who is the author of this book series?
Answer – George R. R. Martin
4. A 2-part British stage play written by Jack Thorne based on the Harry Potter series was first performed in London. What is the name of the play?
Answer – Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
5. The Halley’s comet orbits the sun every 75-76 years. When will it be visible next from earth?
Answer – 2061
How To Participate In Amazon Quiz 24 February 2019?
. Download Amazon App
3. On the homepage of the app, you will see a banner of “Amazon Quiz 24 February Answer”
4. Click on the “start” button
5. Answer all question correctly by given answer on this page.
6. Best Of Luck Guys.
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
This Contest will commence on 24 February from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Samsung Galaxy M20 hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).