This quiz will start at 8 Am (20/06/2019) & end at 12 pm (20/06/2019). Participate in this quiz between this period and select the right answers with the given help. We will update all answers before 08:05 Am. And we will update one by one so you can refresh this page and also can join our telegram channel for loot deals.
Amazon Quiz 20 June 2019 Answers- Win Rs 20000 Amazon Pay Balance Today
Refresh this page at 8 Am to see all updates
1. The first ever computer virus was created in 1971. What was it called?
Answer : Creeper.
2. India’s highest railway station (in altitude) is serviced by the Darjeeling Himalayan Railway, a UNESCO World heritage site. Where is it located?
Answer : Ghum.
3. Mini Mathur and Cyrus Sahukar are starring in this all-new comedy by Amazon Prime Video which is produced by Dia Mirza. What is the show called?
Answer : Mind the Malhotras.
4. For the first time in India, a drone was used to successfully transport blood from a remote health centre. In which state was this incredible feat achieved?
Answer : Uttarakhand.
5. On 9th June 2019, Rafael Nadal cinched his 12th French Open win. Who did he play the finals against?
Answer : Dominic Thiem.
How To Participate In Amazon Quiz 20 June 2019?
1. Download Amazon App
3. On the homepage of the app, you will see a banner of “Amazon Quiz 8th March Answer”
4. Click on the “start” button at 8 Am
5. Answer all question correctly by given answer on this page.
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
This Daily QuizTime (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”). Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this Contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided herein below. These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”). To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest