Amazon Quiz, Amazon Quiz 15th February, Amazon Quiz 15th February Answer, Amazon Rs 10000 Quiz, Amazon Pay Balance Quiz Answers. – Hey reader here we are going to list Amazon Quiz 15th February Answers, By which you can win Rs 10000 Amazon Pay Balance. Here on this page, we update answers On 8 AM. Stay Tuned.
Amazon Quiz 15 February 2019 Answer
Before going to the answers we will tell you how to play this game to win the Quiz. Amazon titled “daily 8 AM to 12 PM”. And Quiz will start at 8 AM and after four hours it will end. We update all answers very fast as compare to other websites. Please join Our telegram channel from the sidebar banner to get LOOT deal alerts.
How To Participate In Amazon Quiz Answers 15 February
1. Download Amazon App
3. On the homepage of the app, you will see a banner of 15th February Quiz
4. Click on the banner and start the Quiz.
5. Answer all question correctly from the help of given answers in this post.
Amazon Quiz 15 February Answers Today – Rs 10000 Pay Balance
Update Time: 8:03 AM
1. Where in the human body is the femur located?
Answer – Leg
2. Which one of these Indian movie is inspired by the biography of Japanese filmmaker Akira Kurosawa?
Answer – Taare Zamin Par
3. During the festival of Onam, people enjoy a wholesome feast known as ‘sadya’. In which Indian state is this festival celebrated?
Answer – Kerala
4. ‘Claque’ is ___.
Answer – a group of people hired to applaud at a performance
5. If someone mentions ‘Brogues’ what piece of fashion are they referring to?
Answer – Shoes
Terms & Conditions:
- This Contest will commence on 15th February from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m.(IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.