Amazon Guess The Price Contest –
Amazon Guess The Price Contest By Amazon.in Is Just Like Amazon Treasure Hunt, Here You Have To Guess Price Of Given Product And You Can Win Gift Card Worth Rs 10000. Offer Is Valid From 18th January to 20th January Between 10 Am – 10 Pm. Guess Price In Every 15 Minute.
- Download Amazon App
- Contest Will Live @ 10 Am Till 10 Pm
- Guess Price Of Given Product In Every 15 Minute
- After 10 Pm Winner List Will Out
Amazon Guess The Price Contest Terms & Conditions-
- The Guess the Price Contest (“Contest”) is a Contest made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”). Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest.
You agree that, by participating in this Contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided herein below.
- These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using the Amazon.in website or mobile application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”). To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs, these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only.
Amazon Guess The Price Contest ELIGIBILITY:
You need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to enter the Contest:
(a) You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India;
(b) You should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in;
(c) You have a billing address within the territory of India; and
(d) You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest.
Amazon employees, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and our affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest.
DETAILS OF THE PROMOTION AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence from January 18, 2016 and end on January 20, 2016, both days inclusive (“Contest Period”).
- During each day of the Contest Period, at an interval of every 15 minutes commencing from 10:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m. of such day, a new Contest question will be posted on the Contest page.
- To participate in this Contest, you must select the correct answer of as many Contest questions posted on Amazon.in during the Contest Period. However, for each separate Contest question, only the first correct answer submitted to Amazon will be considered for the purposes of the Contest.
- Amongst all participants who answer at least one Contest question correctly during each day of the Contest Period, 10 participants will be selected by a random draw of lots on every such day to win one Amazon.in Gift Card worth INR 10, 000 (issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited and hereinafter referred to as “Promotional Gift Card”).
- Each participant will be eligible to receive only one Promotional Gift Card under this Contest.
- By entering the Promotion, you consent to being placed on a mailing list for promotional and other materials for Amazon. You may update or change your email preferences at the email preferences page.
Steps For Amazon Guess The Price Contest
- Visit Amazon Guess The Price Contest
- Guess Your Price Of Given Product
- Win Rs 10000 Gift Card
- Please note that we may be running similar Contests or promotions at the same time as this Contest. By entering this Contest, you will not be eligible to receive any benefit awarded in any other promotion/ contest unless you enter each promotion/ contest separately.
- There is a total of 30 Promotional Gift Cards that will be given as prizes as part of the Contest i.e. 10 Promotional Gift Cards given to each participant declared winners on each day of the Contest Period. The Promotional Gift Cards are issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited (“QwikCilver”), a private limited company incorporated under the laws of India and can be redeemed on Amazon.in across all eligible products, subject to the terms and conditions available at https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201522810
ODDS OF WINNING:
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Eligible entries are ones that satisfy the eligibility criteria outlined above and follow the steps outlined in the ‘how to enter’ section above.
- The drawing will be aggregated as per the Prize Distribution Schedule below to select the participants eligible to win the Promotional Gift Cards. We will notify the selected participants by e-mail following the drawing, and they will be required to share a valid proof of identity and age in the form of a copy of PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Indian passport. A PAN card copy is mandatory for prizes worth INR 10,000 or more. The selected participants will automatically forfeit their claim to the Promotional Gift Card if they do not meet the eligibility criteria or do not comply with these T&Cs. Each Promotional Gift Card will be awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. However, in circumstances beyond our control, we may substitute a similar alternative prize of equal or greater value in our sole discretion.
- We may, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and in our sole discretion, change the T&Cs or cancel the Contest at any time; or modify, terminate, or suspend the Contest should viruses, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond our control corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Contest or submission of entries.
- We are not responsible for: (a) lost, misdirected, late, incomplete, or unintelligible entries or for inaccurate entry information, whether caused by you or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of entries; (b) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest; (c) any error in the operation or transmission, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for technical, network, telephone, computer, hardware or software, malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of, or failure to receive any entry information on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; or (d) injury or damage to your or any other computer or mobile resulting from downloading any materials in connection with the Contest.
- We may, in our sole discretion, disqualify any individual found to be: (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or mobile application; (b) acting in violation of these T&Cs; or (c) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- If your entry is incomplete or if you use robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods, your entry will be void. The authorized subscriber of the e-mail account used to enter the Contest at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these T&Cs in the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same e-mail account. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domains associated with the submitted e-mail addresses. No benefits greater than those described in the “Description of the Contest and How to Enter” section above in these T&Cs will be awarded.
- The Promotion is governed by the laws of the Republic of India. The Promotion and all accompanying materials are © 2015 by ASSPL, or its affiliates. All rights reserved. No requests for transfer or assignment or redemption of the Benefits shall be entertained. . You agree that all our decisions related to the Promotion are final and binding on you. Failure by Amazon to enforce any of these T&Cs in any instance shall not be deemed to be a waiver of the T&Cs and shall not give rise to any claim by any person. The decision of Amazon shall at all times be binding and final. These T&Cs are subject to Indian laws and the courts at New Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any disputes or any matter arising here from.
- By participating in the Promotion, you give ASSPL and/ or its affiliates permission to use your name, likeness, image, voice, and/or appearance as such may be embodied in any pictures, photos, video recordings, audiotapes, digital images, and the like, taken or made in relation to the Promotion and any promotions, events, or contests to follow. You agree that ASSPL and/ or its affiliates have the right to publish your saved item details for any communication, promotions, events, or contests that follow. You agree that ASSPL and/ or its affiliates have complete ownership of such pictures, etc., including the entire copyright, and may use them for any purpose. These uses include, but are not limited to illustrations, bulletins, exhibitions, videotapes, reprints, reproductions, publications, advertisements, and any promotional or educational materials in any medium now known or later developed, including the internet. You acknowledge that you will not receive any compensation, etc. for the use of such pictures, etc., and hereby release ASSPL and/ or its affiliates and its agents and assigns from any and all claims which arise out of or are in any way connected with such use. You give your consent to ASSPL and/or its affiliates, agents and assigns to use your name and likeness to promote the Promotion and any promotions, events, or contests to follow.
- This Promotion is being made purely on a “best effort” basis and participating in this Promotion is voluntary. By participating in the Promotion, you will be legally bound hereby, to release from liability, and hold harmless ASSPL, and any of its employees or agents representing or related to ASSPL and its services/products. This release is for any and all liability for personal injuries (including death), property loss or damage, and misuse of the benefits offered under this Promotion, in connection with any activity or directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, or participation in the Promotion, even if caused or contributed to by our negligence.
- The sponsors of this Promotion are Amazon Seller Services Private Limited, #26/1, Brigade Gateway, 8th Floor, Dr. Rajkumar Road, Malleshwaram West, Bangalore – 560 055, Karnataka. Please direct any questions, comments or complaints related to the Promotion to Amazon Customer Service.
- All information submitted in connection with this Promotion will be treated in accordance with these T&Cs and the Privacy Notice available at Amazon.in.
- This Promotion is subject to force majeure circumstances including without limitation, floods, natural disasters, war, act of terror, political unrests, technical snags, act of God or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of Amazon (“Force Majeure Event”). Amazon shall be not liable for any delay or adverse effect caused to the participants in the Promotion including the winner as a result of a Force Majeure Event.