Amazon Cricket Quiz Answers are given below. In this IPL Amazon is organized an App Only quiz contest in which you have to give the right answers to 7 Given questions and after that, Amazon selects a lucky winner who will get Rs 20000 amazon pay balance. This is cricket quiz so all question will be related to Cricket.
Let’s make it easy for you, Here we will list all correct answers to given questions. You can use this and your first problem with right answers will solve. Now next step is based on your luck if you are lucky then you may win this contest, so never miss chance and try your luck. Also, check Amazon other quiz contests.
- 1 Amazon Cricket Quiz Answers –
- 1.0.1 1. In a full, uninterrupted T20 match, each bowler may bowl a max. of __ overs per innings?
- 1.0.2 2. In a Super Over, which team bats first?
- 1.0.3 3. In cricket, what does the term Skipper refer to?
- 1.0.4 4. In the context of cricket, what does T20 stand for?
- 1.0.5 5. In T20 international matches, which batsman holds the record for most runs off of one over?
- 1.0.6 6. What would Alexa reply if you ask ‘Alexa, which cricket teams are playing today’
- 1.0.7 7. What can Alexa NOT tell you about a cricket match?
- 1.1 Related Posts:
Amazon Cricket Quiz Answers –
1. In a full, uninterrupted T20 match, each bowler may bowl a max. of __ overs per innings?
2. In a Super Over, which team bats first?
Answer: The team which batted second in the match
3. In cricket, what does the term Skipper refer to?
Answer: The team Captain
4. In the context of cricket, what does T20 stand for?
Answer: Twenty-20 cricket
5. In T20 international matches, which batsman holds the record for most runs off of one over?
Answer: Yuvraj Singh
6. What would Alexa reply if you ask ‘Alexa, which cricket teams are playing today’
Answer: Tell you the names of the team playing that day
7. What can Alexa NOT tell you about a cricket match?
Answer: Predict the outcome before the match
Yes!! you have chosen all correct answers!! Now its time for your luck… #AmazonCricketQuiz
How to Participate in Amazon Cricket Quiz For Rs 20000 Amazon Pay Balance?
Many of you are not knowing how to participate in Quiz Contest, so follow the steps given below to participate in Cricket Quiz.
- As you know it’s an App Only Contest so you have to Download Amazon App
- If you are first time user then Just register otherwise login using your existing account
- Now you see the advertisement banner of Amazon App Only Cricket Quiz
- Click on Banner and start the quiz contest
- Give right answers to given questions with the help of listed answers.
Amazon Cricket Quiz Winner Announcement:
There are a total of 20 (Twenty) Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 30th June 2018
Terms and Conditions:
1. This Contest will commence on 7th April from 12:00:01 a.m. to 31st May 11:59:00 p.m.
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 7 (seven) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out among participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 20 (twenty) participants will be selected as the winner by a random draw of lots. A total of 1 (twenty) participants will be selected as winners of the Contest.
6. The declared winner will be eligible to win Rs. 20,000, (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”), which will reflect in the winner’s Amazon.in the account as Amazon Pay Balance.