Amazon is Offering again Its Daily Amazon Quiz Contest. Now this time it is Amazon Pay Quiz Contest in which you can get By participating In Amazon Pay Quiz Contest and by solving the quiz questions. In this offer 100 lucky users will get RS 5000 Amazon Pay balance in there amazon Account. Read Full Terms & Conditions to Participate in This Contest.
Amazon App Pay Red Tape Quiz Contest Answers 8th Nov-
Question 1- Athlesiure is a fashion brand in which clothing designed for athletic activities is worn in other settings. Which of these would NOT classify as athlesiure?
Ans- Formal Shirt
Question 2- Which of these is a new range of Athlesire shoes by Red Tape?
Ans- Red Tape Flow+
Question 3- The Red Tape Flow+ shoes use which of the following technologies?
Ans- Memory Foam
Question 4- What function does Memory Foam perform?
Ans- Provides extra cushioning and comfort
Question 5- How does memory foam provide extra cushioning and comfort?
Ans- Evenly distributes balance
Amazon App Only Red Tape Contest Terms, Amazon Pay Red Tape Quiz Contest Terms-
- This Contest will commence on 8th November, 2017 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 8th November, 2017 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) ( Contest Period )
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App ( Amazon.in App ).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 40 (Forty) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 40 (Forty) participants will be selected as winners of the Contest.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning INR 5000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as Prize(s) ).